Thursday, January 28, 2021

About Me!

    Hello! My name is Archan Brahmbhatt. I am a pre teaching certificate history major. I am hoping to become a high school AP history teacher. I also want to become a coach for that high school, whether it is football, baseball, wrestling, basketball, or soccer. Off campus I work at a Amazon Warehouse as a Learning Ambassador. It's a tough job but Amazon is nice with their pay. My hobby is coaching youth sports. I coach U-13 football , U-15 baseball, and I also volunteer with the JV wrestling at Flowery Branch. I also work for a supporter group for the soccer team in Atlanta called Atlanta United. My group is named Resurgence and we work on making the supporter section the best in the league. We make banners, chants, songs, and try to make the game day atmosphere the best in the country and the world. This is the small tidbit about me! Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Topics for Trinidad and Tobago

      The beautiful island nation of Trinidad and Tobago has a rich history of music, arts, food, and historical events. Many research topic...